I received a package in the mail yesterday. Tomorrow I’ll post a review on the contents (hint: a Tassimo T20 Brewbot).
Today, though, I’m pondering what makes people like a product.
Items mentioned in the video:
- Does the product satisfy the need?
- Does it work as expected?
- Does it meet or exceed quality expectations?
- Does it do what it says it will do?(Your expectations might be different that what the product actually claims to do.)
- Does it do well what it claims? (It can do something it claims well or rather awkwardly.)
- Are the instructions easy to understand?
- Is it intuitive to use?
- What’s the overall experience?
- Does it surprise you in any way?
- Is the benefit worth the cost?
Oh – and get ready, because with the review tomorrow will be a contest. Yepper – one lucky ‘Rella will win their very own Tassimo T20 Brewbot!
Got any questions? Ask ‘em in the comments.